We readily acknowledge that there may be discrepancies when it comes to relying on the unilateral academic advice of a writer. As such, our company offers a Financial Reimbursement Guarantee to all of our entrusted students and clients if and only if the terms highlighted under this clause have been met.
The particular details that apply for the reimbursement of the money owed are concerned with the late submission/delivery of academic work, order reversals, and poor quality claims (each of these have been explained in greater detail below, after Order Preferences).
Only then can the concerned student follow the outlined procedure below to claim financial reimbursement.
When it comes to order preferences;
● There will be no financial reimbursement for any change of order preferences after the work has been completed and submitted back to the student. Let in reflect that order preferences are one and the same with the original product.
● It is perfectly reasonable to want your order completed by a specific writer, and as such, such a request is allowable. However, this does not guarantee that the chosen writer will always be available to complete the preferred assignment, and in the event of that happening, the company is obligated to task the assignment to the next best writer to complete the work at hand. If, in such an event, the job offered is not at the level as was expected, the customer can seek reimbursement in his/her account in anticipation of a future order.
● There will be no reimbursement for “non-applied” discounts. To keep track of any company discounts, it is within your responsibility as the customer to make sure you contact the Customer Staff team to seek clarification of such information.
Order Reversals, Poor Quality Claims, & Late Submission/Delivery
In the event of order reversals/cancellations, the following rules are applicable:
❖ For 100% compensation, the customer must reverse an order that has not yet been assigned a writer.
❖ However, if the assignment has already been assigned, a compensation of no more than 70% will be refundable.
❖ In either case, when the deadline has passed by half the time, only a 50% compensation of the original amount will be accorded.
An important thing to note: In the event of an order cancellation, the rights to any of the products that may have been sent to the customer prior to cancellation are forfeit and remain the property of the company.
In the event of poor quality claims:
❏ The Quality Assurance Team is immediately tasked to handle the investigation, and that means the customer needs to provide the necessary evidence that shows where the discrepancy lies, or there is a mismatch between the instructions that were given and the final product. Afterward, compensation is accorded with respect to the findings.
When a poor quality claim is filed for an order that received a revision request, only 70% compensation is accorded. Requesting for a revision request will be understood that the work was fit right from the point of submission.
❏ As a result of a poor grade, such cases are deemed invalid due to the fact that any work that is created and provided by the company is not fit for direct submission for assessment.
❏ As a result of a case of plagiarism, only a Turnitin report will be required to make the assessment. No other documentation will be acceptable to make that claim.
❏ And if there happen to only be requests to change the order of formatting of the paper, editing, or proofreading, any form of contextual investigation will not be conducted because the above-stated items do not affect the context of the paper in any way.
❏ And if the order happens to be that of a 3 to 6-hour deadline, compensation will be denied since a time-constrained order is subject to a low-quality measure. It is presumed that any order placed in a rush follows the highlighted terms, and those terms can never be changed whatsoever.
In the event of late delivery, a Time Delivery Difference compensation that is dependent on the required deadline and the exact time of delivery will be calculated for every individual case stated below:
➢ For long-term projects dated a maximum of 14+ days, only a 7% compensation will be accorded.
Any claim for compensation due to late delivery of work is forfeited if:
- The delay was directly caused by the customer because of his/her failure to either send payment on time, give the necessary material crucial in the completion of the order, and failure to reply to the writer in a timely manner in case of any issues.
- The delay is as a result of technical difficulties on the side of the customer.
- The delay was the direct result of the customer issuing additional time to complete the order voluntarily.
The Financial Reimbursement Procedure
● Contact the Customer Staff Team within a period of 2 months after the order was successfully completed.
● The Billing Department spends up to 5 days to review the request, after which the customer is contacted via phone or email with a preferable solution.
● When necessary, the company representative has the right to ask for additional information that may help smooth the process along.
● Upon receipt of confirmation for a refund, the customer is guaranteed the necessary refund within 5 days from the point of confirmation. The company is not held accountable for any interruptions in the form of bank delays, transfer fees, and any other type of inconveniences involved in the process.